ETIQUETTE NOURA MILLER
Please understand that screening is for my safety and security.
All independent high-class escorts require screening and deposits.
Is required for outside of Paris bookings. The reason for this is to ensure that you are who you say you are and to ensure my safety as I work as an independent provider.
All your information will be kept private and secure, then destroyed after our meeting.
To book a date I do require a simple screening process, you can choose one of the following :
• Photo ID (driving license, national ID or passport)
• A link to your professional LinkedIn profile + an email from your work address (content can be empty)
• A reference from a recent companion that I can contact for verification. Ask for her permission first.
You can send me your screening information via email after filling the booking form and I will get back to you.
Providing false screening information will result in black listing, a loss of any deposit and an inability to meet me.
Please email me if you have any questions.
I can be available from Monday to Sunday, between Midday and Midnight. For encounters after 1 AM, I may ask for an additional fee on top of my stated rates or I recommend making it an overnight booking.
• Please respect my boundaries and consent and conduct yourself as a gentleman at all times.
• For overnight bookings I need at least 7 hours undisrupted sleep. If you are looking for a party booking, fill in the form and add it as a request and I will get back to you (If I accept, an additional fee will be required).
• Do not touch me when I am asleep.
• Hygiene is mandatory. So please make sure you have a proper shower and brush your teeth just before our encounter. Shaved or well-groomed is preferred. If I am not satisfied with your hygiene, I can ask you to shower again.
One would hope this never has to be mentioned but in any instance where behaviour is contrary to the above, the date will be terminated with no refund.
Allow at least 4 hours -ideally 24 hrs- notice when you wish us to meet in Paris and at least 48H -ideally a week- for fly-me-to-you and travel dates. I will appreciate it and have enough time to get ready and look great for our rendezvous.
Once we have both agreed to move forward with meeting each other (how wonderfully exciting!) I will require a deposit that ensures you are committed and accountable to keeping the appointment. Please kindly note that our date will only be confirmed once a deposit is received.
My time is limited and very precious to me
• To secure a date up to 3 hours please send me a 80€ deposit.
• To secure a date up to 14h date please send me a 20% deposit.
• To secure up a date more than 14h please send me a 35% deposit.
• For travel dates, a 35% deposit and travel expenses will be required to secure the booking.
Deposits are non-refundable but they can be put towards a rescheduled date if you respect my cancellation policy (In the highly unlikely instance that I myself have to cancel, your deposit will of course be returned to you.)
I accept e-payment, crypto, cash (if you are in Paris) and gifts cards for deposits. I can send you a secure link to your email so that you can pay with your credit card (+3%) (discreet label)”
Just like yours, my time is precious and if we have confirmed a date it means I have set aside and reserved that time for you alone. I understand things can come up unexpectedly. With that being said, if you need to cancel here are the rules :
• Dates up to and including 3 hours: If you do need to cancel and provide more than 12 hour’s notice, I will hold onto your deposit for a future rescheduled date within 2 weeks
• Dates up to and including 6 hours: If you do need to cancel and provide more than 24 hour’s notice, I will hold onto your deposit for a future rescheduled date within 1 month.
• Dates up to and including 14 hours: If you do need to cancel and provide more than 36 hour’s notice, I will hold onto your deposit for a future rescheduled date within 2 months
• For longer and travel dates: If you do need to cancel and provide more than 48 hour’s notice, I will hold onto your deposit for a future rescheduled date within 4 months. Travel expenses will either need to be paid again for our rescheduled date or the difference in cost covered for changing the ticket to our newly agreed date.
Unfortunately, if you don’t respect the cancellation rules above, you will forfeit the full deposit. If you wish to reschedule you will be expected to make a deposit again along with any travel expenses.
If a cancellation happens a second time or if you no show without notice, I require the full payment in advance if you want to book with me again.
In the rare event that I will have to cancel, I will refund you the total deposit amount and if possible rearrange a more suitable time.